Finance Manager - Singapore
As the Finance Manager for Singapore, you will be responsible for all Finance related functions, including bookkeeping, cash management, AR/AP, payroll, tax and compliance, as well as providing support, reports, and analysis to management. As part of the team, you will also be expected to assist with the office management.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
Bookkeeping and accounting.
Issuing invoices, Accounts Receivables, and cash management.
- Control and approvals
- Tax and compliance, including GST, etc..
- Payroll and compensation management.
- Providing management assistance to executive team.
- Producing weekly and monthly management reports and analysis.
- Proactively help to solve problems and build the business
- Working with other team members to increase value
These are the main qualifications we are looking for:
Proven accounting and finance management experience.
Great analytical skills.
Strong communication skills and able to work closely with the whole team.d.
- Understanding of Project Accounting and Percentage of Completion is a plus.
- Understanding of China GAAP a plus.
English and Mandarin are essential.
Located in Singapore.