As a Certified Safety Coordinator, you will be responsible for the safety compliance on site with the Project Team to successfully deliver projects. The Certified Safety Coordinator’s responsibilities includes create/maintain the safety and health standard / policy and procedures according to the Main Con requirements in the projects; ensure the proper implementation and audit; prepare and submit related safety documents; attend safety meetings when needed; coordinate with different parties to get work done. As part of the team, you will be working with other team members to achieve over-all company objectives and work together to ensure customers have the best possible experience and highest quality of services.
Main Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinates and consult with Main Contractor’s Safety Personnel, Team Leaders, Engineers, Project Managers and Supervisors regarding health and safety issues in their respective areas and accordance to the project(s) requirements.
- Notify and inform Team Leader, HSE department including Project Manager and other relevant personnel regarding violation of safety regulations and codes.
- Inspecting facilities, observing operations and activities, investigating health and safety complaints, and ensuring that the Division is in compliance with the project(s) In-House rules and regulations, Ministry of Manpower and other relevant requirements or regulations.
- Observe work in progress, ensures that proper safety equipment is used, and procedures are followed.
recommendations for corrections and follow up to ensure that violations have been corrected.
- Analyses hazards and develop or recommended appropriate risk assessments.
- Conduct regular inspections for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Maintain and improve to obtain Occupational Safety and Health standards on site.
- Produce Site Occupational Safety and Health Reports on a regular basis.
- Promote and educate Occupational Safety and Health standards on site.
- Ensure compliance of operations with Occupational Safety and Health regulations and statutory requirements.
- Attending regular safety or other required meetings.
- Regularly review and update BluOcean safety and EHS documents and standards to comply with MOM updated requirements.
- Work with project team for specific project related safety document template and standard.
These are the main qualifications we are looking for:
- Certified Safety Coordinator by MOM
- Experience in large construction projects preferred.
- Good communications and comprehensive ability.
- Strong sense of responsibility and time management.
- Strong coordination skills and detail oriented.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as safety coordinator.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Here at BluOcean Security, you will be working with the best people in the industry. You will have a chance to participate in the growth of the best security service provider in Asia. We are serious and proud of what we do and hope to attract like-minded professionals.
Do you enjoy interesting challenges? Are you tired of just being a small part in a larger organization? Do you want to be taken seriously? Reach out to us, we would love to meet you...