Embedded Infrastructure Engineer (For a Fortune 500 company Client)
Updated: 2 days ago
Location: India and Singapore
As an Embedded Infrastructure Engineer, you will be part of a global infrastructure team and will be involved in certain projects and on-call duties for rotations during non-working hours in the United States (US).
The key purpose is to be a local point of contact for
technical security with the South East Asia project teams. This is an embedded role for a global client (Fortune 500).
Responsibilities will mainly include:
- Reporting directly to the Global Security Team in the US.
- Understanding of Access Control System (ACS) physical design policies.
- Experiences with security related IT technologies such as network security, AWS etc.
- Complete assigned security projects with minimal supervision. Lenel certification is required.
- Work independently for on-call duties and alert & escalate relevant team members as required.
- Develop security designs based on corp policies for major and minor works.
- Develop BOM (Bill of Materials) for major and minor works and issue to vendors for quoting.
- Coordinate and follow up with various stakeholders for each assigned project and monitor progression until
job completion. Testing & commissioning may be required.
- Stay updated on security trends, new technology and make necessary suggestions and recommendations
These are the main qualifications we are looking for:
- Technical security background.
- Lenel certification is required.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Practical experiences working with physical security systems, including problem solving and equipment
- Proven ability to manage multiple programs/projects.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
regarding physical security standards and designs.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Pay attention to details with demonstrated ability such as being able to catch ones own mistakes.
- Being flexible on working hours for rotation duties as part of a Global team
Here at BluOcean Security, you will be working with the best people in the industry. You will have a chance to participate in the growth of the best security service provider in Asia. We are serious and proud of what we do and hope to attract like-minded professionals.
Do you enjoy interesting challenges? Are you tired of just being a small part in a larger organization? Do you want to be taken seriously? Reach out to us, we would love to meet you...