We are looking for world-class talent to join our upcoming Security DevOP’s team. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company. We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior Salesforce developers to be part of BluOcean’s Dev team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Organization.
The work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce on the Force.com platform. We also work on Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds and Einstein Analytics. You will work closely with business leaders and manage end-to-end implementation for these large change requests, and for any other further enhancements required that are integral to ensuring that the organization’s processes are smooth and efficient.
Responsibilities will mainly include:
- Responsible for gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system.
- Responsible for providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Responsible for preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity.
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales, Finance, Engineering, and other key stakeholders to Translate their business requirements into creative and effective technical designs by developing in
- Visualforce, Apex, Java, and AJAX
These are the main qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A proven technical background, with at least 3 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes.
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is preferred.
- Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments and between Salesforce to other Systems
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
- Passionate about technology
- Have experience in software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem including theoretical
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
- Have experience designing APIs and integration
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.) - preferred
- Configuration: Salesforce CRM Classic and Lightning.
- Customization: Apex, Visual force, Batch classes and Test classes.
- Lightning: Components and web components (preferred but not mandatory).
- Knowledge on batch classes (scheduling, debugging, monitoring) and test classes.
- Knowledge on Code Repositories is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Python and any Database is added advantage.
Here at BluOcean Security, you will be working with the best people in the industry. You will have a chance to participate in the growth of the best security service provider in Asia. We are serious and proud of what we do and hope to attract like-minded professionals.
Do you enjoy interesting challenges? Are you tired of just being a small part in a larger organization? Do you want to be taken seriously? Reach out to us, we would love to meet you...