Singapore, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Shenzhen
As a System & Service Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional maintenance and troubleshooting services to our customers in the region. You will oversee a comprehensive range of after-sales services, including managing service cases, performing routine maintenance, handling power shut-down services, and addressing any other customer concerns.
In addition to your customer-facing duties, you will also play a key role in project implementation. This will involve coordinating with other parties and supporting security equipment installation, testing, commissioning, and system programming. As a valued member of the team, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues to achieve company objectives and deliver the highest quality of services possible. Overall, your focus will be on ensuring that our customers have an outstanding experience with our products and services. By leveraging your technical expertise and customer service skills, you will contribute to the ongoing success of our company.
Main Responsibilities may include:
- Provide troubleshooting services, routine maintenance, power shutdown and all the other security service-
related services to BluOcean customers.
- Produce service reports to customers within the expected time.
- Implement security projects with BluOcean standards and work to achieve the highest possible client
- Test and commission system software and hardware.
- Provide technical support to sales team members as required.
- Provide system design and consultation to customers.
- Conduct system training to customers.
- Support overseas projects and service cases remotely.
- Occasionally travel to overseas for projects or service cases.
- Anything else that may be needed from time to time.
These are the main qualifications we are looking for:
- Previous related working experience with strong security system technical and troubleshooting skills is an
advantage. Smart new Graduates are also welcome.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Familiar with access control, CCTV and Alarm system products & system is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work onsite.
- Candidates who have project management experience is an advantage.
- Past experience with Lenel, GE, Cisco, S2 systems is a clear advantage.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Client service oriented.
- Quick learning ability.
- Good English skills (Listening, oral, read and writing). Can communicate in speaking and writing. Other
languages are an advantage.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Here at BluOcean Security, you will be working with the best people in the industry. You will have a chance to participate in the growth of the best security service provider in Asia. We are serious and proud of what we do and hope to attract like-minded professionals.
Do you enjoy interesting challenges? Are you tired of just being a small part of a larger organization? Do you want to be taken seriously? Reach out to us, we would love to meet you...